Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Aboriginal Gold Cleansing Bar

"Australian Aborigines Treasure"


Centuries ago, the Australian Aborigines discovered Centipeda.c, an extract from a member of daisies family with remarkable skin soothing and healing properties. For centuries, Australian aborigines have survived in extreme environmental conditions that challenged their skin. When applied topically, this natural botanical treasure supports healthy, youthful-looking skin. Carefully passed down from generation to generation, this precious aboriginal secret became legendary for its versatility and effectiveness. But this amazing species of daisy is a secret no longer! Now their treasure is available in Aboriginal Gold®, a product series that works marvels on the skin, provides natural solutions for skin, hair, and scalp.

You'll never go back to typical and conventional soap bars or body shampoo, packed with detergents and chemicals, can leave skin dry and itchy. Aboriginal Gold Cleansing Bar is a mild, vegetable-based solid cleanser with Centipeda c. and tea tree oil to heal and comfort the skin, and grapefruit and lavender to cleanse and deodorize with a refreshing unisex scent. It's gentle on even the driest skin, yet effective enough to keep the whole family clean and comfortable from head to toe.

Essential Ingredients


* Centipeda C., an extract from daisies grown and hand-harvested in Australia by aborigines, helps remedy challenging skin conditions.
* Tea tree oil heals and comforts the skin.
* Lavender extract cleanses away dirt and oil.
* Grapefruit extract deodorizes skin.
* Glycerin, a humectant that attracts water, adds moisture to the skin.

Grapefruit


Lavender

Tree Tree Oil


Additional Features & Benefits


* Vegetable-based bar utilizes cleansers derived from coconut oil (sodium cocoate) and palm oil (sodium palmate) to clean without stripping skin.
* Lathers thoroughly and rinses clean.
* Refreshing scent from natural extracts provides an a.m. "wake up" in the shower.
* Leaves skin feeling clean and comfortable.
* Dermatologist tested.

Testimonials

What others are saying:

Following the successful launch of Dr. Berman's Aboriginal Gold Cleansing Bar, we've received numerous testimonials regarding this new product and the ways to use and promote it. Read below a message from Bryan Hutchison from Champaign, IL and feel free to drop us a line to
share your success!

"I truly believe these products have made me healthier but I have never had a life-changing experience - that is until now. I have started using Dr. Berman's Aboriginal Gold Cleansing Bar, which has made a huge change in my skin.

I am a 30-year old male and have always had terribly dry, itchy skin since I can remember. I have always had to use lotion on my skin all
year round and getting out of the shower was the worst, as my skin would dry out right away. I work in an outpatient clinic where I wash my hands at least ten times a day. The soap that we use in the clinic would affect my hands so bad that I would have cracks year around, and keep a bottle of lotion at my desk, just so I could get through the day without suffering from the dryness, itchiness, and burning.

Since starting to use the bar on Saturday, March 17th, I have not had to use one drop of lotion, and my skin has stayed soft. To my surprise, there is no need for the lotion at work. The Cleansing Bar has stood up to the biggest test. I want to say thanks to Dr. Berman for this great product; it has truly changed my life and I will never use any other cleansing product."


- Bryan Hutchison ,Illinois


Directions

Lather over moistened skin, and rinse thoroughly.


Frequently Asked Question

Q. Can babies use this cleansing bar?
A. Yes certainly. Its chemical and fragrance free,
thus very suitable for new borns and those with sensitive skin.

No comments: